Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gut Overtakes Wing in Close Race.



There have been some questions about the growth of Itsy Nolan Flood. The pictures to the right should help to clarify the leaps and bounds she has enacted to stretch the boundaries of her playhouse carefully nestled behind my new outie bellybutton. If she was out here in the world, I think her 70's kid cords would be ridin' a bit high water. For the time being, she is just doing that to my skirts. Future grand child, niece and buddy young pal contained within...

To give some perspective, we have employed this chicken wing. Thankfully, Itsy is now too large to eat. The wing was however snatched out of my hand by Heyden right after that last snap. Lets just say he didn't make it very far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Knowing the father I don't think it is prudent to hold a wing that close to Itsy --- she may reach out and grab it.